Our prestigious clients recently built a new campus and migrated all opertions into the new property, the old premises, now unoccupied (totalling 150 000sqft) required reinstatement as per the lease agreement, to original state to handover back to building landlords.
Three floors were handed over in stages, minimising the impact of total cost to the customer through staged releases of the lease provisions. Capturing landlord requirements was key to this project and the sequencing of works for each area.
- Dismantling and removal of existing furniture
- Shutting down and returning of IT, AV and security equipment back to client
- Sample approvals from landlord
- Demolition and removal of existing partitions, plaster ceiling, doors, carpets, crack units, unrequired services
- Self-levelling required for the concrete flooring
- Rewiring of existing power points and lighting
- Make good all ceiling tiles
- Painting of walls
- Installation of new entrance and fire exits doors
- Building of new boundary wall
The project was handed over at 3 different stages and on time, each on time, each delivering the financial incentives agreed with the Landlord.