The development of a coal perpetration plant was undertaken by Prodeco Coal in Columbia. A critical factor in the daily operation for the coal preparation plant was the integration of a Bulk Handling System to export the material.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- 1 x Lead designer
- 8 x Engineers, (3 structural, 3 mechanical, 3 Electrical/instrumentation), and
- 10 x Drafters ( 2 structural, 3 mechanical, 3 Electrical/instrumentation, 2 Hydraulic),
- 1 x PLC/SCADA designers
- 1 x Rail Engineer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Engineer
- 2 x Fabrication contractors
- 1 x Erection contractor
- 7 x functional suppliers
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Contracts Manager
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Safety Manager
Project was completed with 101,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 1 x FAI.
- Engineering and Project Management of:
- Instrumentation design teams
- Hazard prevention, Fire detection, Fire Suppression systems, Evacuation systems
- Engineering Level decisions for Electrical Supply, Distribution, Instrumentation.
- Management of the Project/Program Office, further redevelopment of the Project Management system in application, execution conformance/monitoring.
- Engineering design process review and execution conformance/monitoring
- Board level client control
- Responsible for all aspects of Engineering design, Construction at site, Risk, Legal, Finance, SHRM, Quality.
- Leading the Procurement control process, Contractor evaluations, and Contractor Contract negotiations.
- Safety system development and execution conformance