With a strategic Focus on reducing their carbon foot print, Charles Sturt Uni’s Engineering team undertook an Energy Efficiency program to maximise functionality of of their systems whilst reducing consumption and operational cost.
- Working with the nominated architect, specialist engineering firms and technology providers Qcubed design the lighting solution upgrade.
- Departmental approvals and review by all stakeholder groups on the practical implementations and operations of the facility and the execution impacts.
- Development of the Execution plan
- Development of the overall program plan for review and approval of the client.
- Stakeholder management planning working with all 104 staff to ensure that the works could complete in normal business hours without impact on the function of the property.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- Client assigned Architectural consultancy
- Specialist technology consultancies
- IT Consultancy
- Networks and Networks Security consultants
- Interior designer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Manager
- 1 x Demolition contractor
- 1 x Fit out contractor
- 5 x Functional contractors including
- IT specialist contractors
- Networks and Networks security contractors
- Specified suppliersEvacuation systems
- Compliance service contractors
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Commissioning team
Project was completed with 4,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 0 x FAI