Following a number of public interference incidents where the school had been intruded upon within school hours, the school engaged SNP to implement a new security, access control, BMS and CCTV system to enable the effective management of PREVENT, DETECT, RECALL security measurement system.
SNP was awarded several independent contracts to complete a variety of works focused on the Security, CCTV and integrating into the BMS automation system.
I was engaged to lead the installation of 60 access controlled doors, renovations of public access areas, design, construction and fit out of the central control center, installation and commissioning of the control systems. Delivering on the company’s strategic business case, including but not limited to the:
- Working with the nominated architect, specialist technology providers and incumbent maintenance staff, design the renovation of each location.
- Departmental approvals and review by all stakeholder groups on the ergonomic and practical implementations and operations of the facility and the execution impacts.
- Design of the integration of all stakeholders communications and information systems.
- Individual Project Planning
- Development of the Execution plan
- Development of the overall program plan.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- Client assigned Architectural consultancy
- Specialist technology consultancies
- IT Consultancy
- Networks and Networks Security consultants
- Interior designer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Manager
- 1 x Demolition contractor
- 1 x Fit out contractor
- 5 x Functional contractors including
- IT specialist contractors
- Networks and Networks security contractors
- Specified suppliers
- Fire detection/alarm contractor
- Fire Suppression systems (Gas)
- Evacuation systems
- Compliance service contractors
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Commissioning team
Project was completed with 14,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 0 x FAI