Our research found that 93% of companies underperform their Customers expecations.
Looking deeper, our research found that of the underperforming companies almost 98% focused on near term:
- Team performance,
- Sales and marketing opportunities
- Profit and cash
Those teams that underperformed expectations were not be conscious of the best practice tools, processes and people, to maximise customer satisfaction, empower team performance and profit in the medium and longer term.
These results point to a constant pressure on teams, leadership and ultimately results in poor customer satisfaction.
“what the Qfactor team came up with, has transformed my business and our customers experience” Trevor Stiener. Account Director
Qfactor’ team of experts empower you to take advantage of opportunities:
- finding efficiencies within your business maximising ‘all term’ returns
- Leveraging our expertise to find new profit opportunities
“After all, you drive for show and put for doe” Murray Slatter
Qfactor’ cutting edge team know the technological innovations arising coupled with changes in regulation, consumer behaviours, demographic trends and economic conditions and know how to maximise your profits from these developments.
Our team empower your business in:
- making sure their decisions are based on relevant, accurate and up-to-date information
- Empower the human talent and skills
- Empower teams with tools and techniques to minimise waste and frustration, maximising return and job satisfaction.
- focus on sustainable performance and long-term returns on investment instead removing beating near term targets and removing the anxiety from the business.
How we can help
Our professional advisers understand your most important value drivers and work with you to achieve tangible and lasting improvements in performance.
Our professionals combine strong technical capabilities with relevant industry experience and the ability to offer practical, useable advice across:
- Analytics, Information & Modelling
- Business Transformation
- Cognitive & Artificial Intelligence
- Customer & Operations
- Executive Search & Selection
- Financial Management
- Internet of Things
- People & Change
- Shared Services & Outsourcing