3 years following the construction of the First class dentistry school, a number of problems were experienced with the electrical and lighting system. Further, as the lighting system aged, the lighting colour temperature changed and proved problematic for the dentistry students as lighting and the colour temperature of lighting is key in medical establishments especially in Operating Theatres.
- Working with the nominated architect, specialist engineering firms and technology providers Qcubed managed the solution upgrade.
- Departmental approvals and review by all stakeholder groups on the practical implementations and operations of the facility and the execution impacts.
- Development of the Execution plan
- Development of the overall program plan for review and approval of the client.
- Stakeholder management planning working with all 104 staff to ensure that the works could complete in normal business hours without impact on the function of the property.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- Client assigned Architectural consultancy
- Specialist technology consultancies
- IT Consultancy
- Networks and Networks Security consultants
- Interior designer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Manager
- 1 x Demolition contractor
- 1 x Fit out contractor
- 5 x Functional contractors including
- IT specialist contractors
- Networks and Networks security contractors
- Specified suppliersEvacuation systems
- Compliance service contractors
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Commissioning team
Project was completed with 4,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 0 x FAI