As a second stage to the National Digital Television Initiative, Network Ten centralised its national operations into three key time zone locations, engaging the internal Engineering team to execute the Centralisation.
Several complex IT Information systems and data warehouses systems were built inside the existing properties, requiring 7 department moves and renovation of several floors of each property. Management of all stakeholder groups a key priority.
I was engaged to lead centralisation of the sports play out platform and integration into the national Network control and presentation control suites in each market. Delivering on the company’s strategic business case, including but not limited to the:
- Working with an internal architect and specialist technology engineers, design the renovation of each facility
- Departmental approvals and review by all stakeholder groups on the ergonomic and practical implementations and operations of the facility.
- Design of the integration of all stakeholders communications and information systems.
- Individual Project Planning
- Development of the Execution plan
- Development of the overall program plan for review and approval of the project director
- Stakeholder management planning with 32 cross function groups including 18 external stakeholder groups.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- External Architectural consultancy
- RFI Engineering consultancy
- IT Consultancy
- Networks and Networks Security consultants
- Interior designer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Manager
- 1 x Demolition contractor
- 1 x Fit out contractor
- 5 x Functional contractors including
- IT specialist contractors
- Networks and Networks security contractors
- Fire detection/alarm contractor
- Fire Suppression systems (Gas)
- Evacuation systems
- Compliance service contractors
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Contracts Manager
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Safety Manager
- 1 x Commissioning team
Project was completed with 76,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 8 x FAI