With a strategic focus of improving the functionality and atmosphere within the ageing HUBCentral, the University engaged Qfactor to project manage the upgrade of the HUBCentral including a complete fitout of the space, and upgrading electrical and mechanical systems.
- Working with the nominated architect, specialist engineering firms and technology providers Qfactor managed the solution upgrade.
- Departmental approvals and review by all stakeholder groups on the practical implementations and operations of the facility and the execution impacts.
- Development of the Execution plan
- Development of the overall program plan for review and approval of the client.
- Stakeholder management planning working with all 104 staff to ensure that the works could complete in normal business hours without impact on the function of the property.
Design for the design project the team consisted of:
- Client assigned Architectural consultancy
- Specialist technology consultancies
- IT Consultancy
- Networks and Networks Security consultants
- Interior designer
Construction for the Construction project the team will consist of:
- 1 x Project Manager
- 1 x Construction Manager
- 1 x Demolition contractor
- 1 x Fit out contractor
- 5 x Functional contractors including
- IT specialist contractors
- Networks and Networks security contractors
- Specified suppliers Evacuation systems
- Compliance service contractors
- 1 x Electrical contractor
- 1 x Quality Manager
- 1 x Commissioning team
Project was completed with 4,000 hrs with ZERO LTI and 0 x FAI